About the Clark County Amateur Radio Association
MeetingsWe meet on the third Monday of each month (except July and August) at 7:15 PM at the Shrine Club, 471 Shrine Rd, Springfield, OH 45504. You are welcome to attend and bring a guest.
NetsWe meet on the 146.730 MHz repeater for our weekly Monday night net at 7:15 PM (except on the third Monday of the month which is meeting night). All amateur radio operators are welcome to check in.
Annual ElectionsOur annual officer elections are held at the December meeting. To run for an office in an election you must be a dues paying member of this Association for 12 consecutive months prior to the day of the election. You must be an Active member of this Association at least one (1) month prior to the Annual Election Meeting if you want to vote at the Annual Election Meeting.
RepeatersThe CLARA repeater systems are open to all hams.
- The 146.730 MHz repeater is the primary repeater. A PL tone of 77.0 Hz is used to access the repeater site.
- The 145.310 MHz repeater; minus 600 KHz offset; PL is 82.5 Hz.
- The W8BUZ repeater, 443.300 MHz. Its PL is 146.2 Hz, plus 5 MHz offset. It is now a Yaesu Fusion repeater.
- The WX8U repeater, 444.6375 MHz. Its PL is 77.0 Hz, plus 5 MHz offset.
- The K8KVN repeater, 442.4375. Its PL is 77.0 Hz, plus 5 MHz offset.
Interested in CLARA?Jim Graver, KB8PSO, CLARA president, can be reached via email here or at P.O. Box 2696, Springfield, Ohio 45501-2696 if you have any questions.
To Join CLARA or renew your membership download the membership application, complete the printed form, include the annual dues and mail to:
Clark County Amateur Radio Association
P.O. Box 2696
Springfield, Ohio 45501-2696