We meet on the third Monday of each month (except July and August) at 7:15 PM at the Shrine Club, 471 Shrine Rd, Springfield, OH 45504. You are welcome to attend and bring a guest.
We meet on the 146.730 MHz repeater system for our weekly Monday night net at 7:15 PM (except on the third Monday of the month which is meeting night). All amateur radio operators are welcome to check in.
2020 Executive Committee Members
- President, Webmaster - Jim Graver, KB8PSO
- Vice President - Jim Ray, KA8OCG
- Secretary - Kevin Kampman, K8KVN
- Treasurer, Membership - Buzz Ude, W8BUZ
- ARES, Past President - Carl Miller, N8NSD
- Technical - Glenn McConkey, W8BVI
- Trustee - Carl E. Miller, WB8IXW
History about amateur radio in Clark County, Ohio, can be learned by downloading a PDF file here
. Written by Bill Norton, W8FYO, who chronicles the establishment of a Clark County Club just after World War II.
Our annual officer elections are held at the December meeting. To run for an office in an election you must be a dues paying member of this Association for 12 consecutive months prior to the day of the election. You must be an Active member of this Association at least one (1) month prior to the Annual Election Meeting if you want to vote at the Annual Election Meeting.